CommBank App, also known as Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), is a multinational bank with businesses across several countries. The platform lets you view your balance, check expenses, pay someone, change your PIN, and more.
With over 6 million users, the CommBank App offers fast services and secure payment methods. A few days back, users reported issues facing the CommBank App. However, the real cause of the issue is still unidentified. So, In this article, we will discuss why CommBank App not working and how you can fix it.
Some of the CommBank App reported issues are as followed:
- CommBank App not working
- CommBank App crashing
- CommBank App showing no transaction or balance
- CommBank App login failed issue
- CommBank App not loading
- CommBank App showing black screen or a frozen screen
- CommBank App showing no data
- Unable to pay via CommBank App
You May Also Like | Fix: You May Only View Analytics About Your Own Tweet
Why CommBank App Not Working?
Here are the possible reasons why you are having issues with the banking app:
- Bug or Glitch issue
- Your device is not compatible
- CommBank App server is slow or down
- You are connected to a VPN
- You have turned on low data mode on your phone
- Your CommBank App is not updated to its latest version
- You have issues with your internet connection i.e. Wi-Fi or mobile data
- The platform is under maintenance mode
- You have a DNS issue
- Firewall / Antivirus is blocking your connection
- You accidentally deleted the app data
How To Fix “CommBank App Not Working” Issue?
Method 1: Check For Stable Internet Connection
Unstable Internet Connection often causes issues. It is one of the most important factors for why users face slow or not loading issues.
Internet speed, weather conditions, and DNS are common yet important factors that may cause issues. Turn OFF and ON your mobile data or Wi-Fi and check your router if you use it. If you experience differences in your internet speed, you may have to contact your Internet Service Provider.
Method 2: Try Closing and Reopening CommBank App
Close your app and wait a few minutes before you open it again. Doing this may solve your crashing issue and might not occur again.
Method 3: Log Out and login into CommBank App
You may need to log out from the app and then wait for some time before you log in again.
Method 4: Clear App Cache
If your app cache is full, you may experience issues with your CommBank App. It is recommended to clear your cache once in a while to prevent such issues.
For iPhone Users
Step 1: Go to your iPhone system settings.
Step 2: Select General.
Step 3: Now, find the CommBank App and tap on it.
Step 4: Click iPhone Storage.
Step 5: Click the Offload App button, then Reinstall the CommBank App.
For Android Users
Step 1: Go to your Android system settings.
Step 2: Select Apps.
Step 3: Find CommBank App and click on it.
Step 4: Click Clear Cache.
Note: The settings or steps shown here may vary by software version and phone model.
Method 5: Delete and Reinstall CommBank App
You need to delete the CommBank App and then reinstall it after some time. It may help you fix the situation and start functioning well again as usual.
Method 6: Update CommBank App To Latest Version
Make Sure you have updated your CommBank App to its latest version and you are not skipping them in the future. Sometimes old versions fail to work properly. They also lack the updated features and tools you get with the new version.
Method 7: Disable VPN
If you use VPN to connect to CommBank App, try without it.
Method 8: Check Device Compatibility
If your device is not compatible with the CommBank App, you may face multiple issues while using the app. To ensure whether your phone is compatible or not, try using the same on another device. If you notice any difference, you may understand the cause.
Method 9: Restart Your Device
Turn off your device and then restart it. Doing so may prevent the issue and the CommBank app may start working fine.
Method 10: Contact the Support Team
If any of the above solutions don’t work for you, you should try to contact the CommBank Support Team. They might have some better solutions and know how to fix the situation.
This was all about how to fix CommBank App not working. You can take a look at what we just discussed:
- Common reported issues for CommBank App Not Working
- Reasons why CommBank App Not Working
- How To Fix CommBank App Not Working
- Check For Stable Internet Connection
- Try Closing and Reopening CommBank App
- Log Out and Login into CommBank App
- Clear App Cache
- Delete and Reinstall CommBank App
- Update CommBank App To Latest Version
- Disable VPN
- Check Device Compatibility
- Restart Your Device
- Wait till CommBank Team fix the bug
- Contact Support Team